Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here is a little reminder for us all.

It's amazing how this was recorded many years ago, but yet it still applies to us today.

I've noticed that there is unease among all of us in regards to immigration. This country was founded on bunch of foreigners coming here to start a new life. The fact of the matter is that they need to do it the right way. Become a citizen, get a job and pay taxes. If they do then they are fine with me. Muslim. Jew. Hebrew. Russian. Asian.....I don't care.

I do care about everyone who is doing it the wrong way. There are rules in place. They are there for a reason. If you break them then you should be punished for it. I follow the rules. I pay my taxes. I get my ass out of bed so i can PAY MY BILLS!!!.....

Personally im tired of the Boo hoo... The man is keeping me down. Get off your ass and do something about it.

This is the UNITED STATED OF AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment