Saturday, August 15, 2009

CCW is done!

I completed the Concealed Carry course today. Here is some video from the shooting portion of the class. I had a lot of fun doing it. I haven't really had a chance to shoot my Beretta 92/FS but i ran 15o rounds through it and it shot flawlessly. This is Bob Veneco, a friend of the family who took the class with me, shooting it.



Here i am testing out a Glock 26. I really liked it. The size was great for concealed carry but I still felt it was too fat for a 9mm.



As far as the class itself I highly recommend any shooter or person interesting in learning about personal safty options to take it. It was very informative. Even if you don't intend to carry just the information offered was worth the cost of the class(which by the way was very affordable @$100.00). We discussed Ohio laws, different shooting techniques and equipment. If you are interested in taking the class, it is offered by Officer Brian Gano of the Hilliard Police. The class is not affiliated with the department but you can contact him there at (614)876-2429. If he isn't there just leave a message and he will get back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment