Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I think im officially done with Genn..

As soon as I saw this I was curious about the validity of what was being said.

It seemed fishy that they start out by saying " I wouldn't try this at home, so I took someone else's computer to do it. "

Then they continue to say that the system is "bogged down.. guess that's what you get for a multi million dollar web site BUT this is what the disclaimer REALLY said (but were not going to show you..).

I went on the Cars.gov website and looked for a DEALER SUPPORT titled page and i didn't find one. And i checked every page.

So i guess we should be good little watchers and take what Glenn has to say and treat it like its gold. Sure he stands for some things that I believe in, but this is JUST RIDICULOUS!!!

To shore up the fact that Fox News and MSNBC has their own agendas, check out Huey's Gunsight's Latest post on William Kostric


I don't know what to believe anymore.
I believe Will though!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment