Monday, August 10, 2009

Nationalized Health Care

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I am in the know as far as the health care issue is concerned, however I am not dumb. I have experience government ran "Benefits" before. I, just as may before me, have served in the military and one thing that I was taught early on was that we were there to uphold democracy and NOT practice it.

That, I feel, is going to sum up the health care reform. The health issues that face many Americans can, and perhaps will, be put on hold for special interest groups and lobbyist own interest. Just as it has been with our current system.

All I hear is " They are gonna do this" or "they are going to do that."

The bottom line is that I don't think ANY of them know what the hell they are doing.

There is no way that you can pass legislation that contains 1300 to 1800 pages and be able to dissect it all and debate the pros and cons in 2 or three weeks. Just as they have with the Stimulus Package.

OK .... I'm ranting.

I found a video that sums my feelings up very well..... Hence this whole post.

Giving my personal experience and the history of the United States, this is what is going to happen if this crap is passed...I pray that some good comes of this for our childrens sake.



No comments:

Post a Comment