Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good ol' Glen

I saw Michelle Malkin on the Today show this morning and then I saw that she was on Glen Beck too! She is out promoting her book Culture of Corruption and all I can say is this girl is a firecracker! When I saw her this morning she was being interviewed by Matt Lauer. He was behoved by her passion and ability to have an answer for any question that he had of her. By the look on his face he wasn't thrilled by what she was saying. I'm sure he had some words with the producer after the interview was over.

Anyway. I wanted to post the Glen Beck Interview and post a link to the today show interview to see if i could drum up a little chit chat about what you think.

Plus she is a little hottie. She can talk all she wants.



Here's a link to the today show interview.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/32200089#32200089

No comments:

Post a Comment